Back by popular demand…
Our free session will provide you with a basic but robust overview of Mental Health. This includes symptoms to look out for in us and others, some of the effects of these symptoms and what you can do to educate yourself to keep on top of your own Mental Health and wellbeing.
There are a number of misconceptions regarding Mental Health and its place in society, and we are eager to break the stigma.
The topics we will cover are as listed below:
- Mental Health Statistics
- What is Mental Health
- What is First Aid for Mental Health
- What is the impact of Mental Health problems
- Stigma – What is it and what are the effects
- The Mental Health Continuum
- Risk Factors and early warning signs
- Mental Health Conditions – Stress, Anxiety, Depression
- Building your own Mental Health Awareness
- What you can do to help yourself
- Mental Wellbeing